☰ Menu

Scene.hu

Magyar demoscene portál – grafikusok, zenészek, programozók alkotói közössége

Home Forums Egyéb Scene Témák Partyk & Egyéb találkozók Vintage Computer Festival Europe 2015

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone!
    First, my appologies for writing this on English, as I unfortunately don’t know Hungarian. As a result of that, this post may be in a totaly wrong section, and sorry for that too if I missed.

To introduce myself, my name is Zarko, I’m an assistant professor at Faculty of technical sciences in Novi Sad, Serbia and a collector of old computers.

In May this year I have been to Vintage Computer Festival Europe in Munich (http://www.vcfe.org/E/) and have met the organisers. Next year, the main theme would be computers from east Europe and I have promised them that I would try to find someone from countries around Serbia, willing to go to Minuch next year.

Anyhow, I found this site and I wanted to ask is there maybe someone interested in something like VCFe? If yes, you can contact Hans Franke at Org@vcfe.org. If not, maybe you know someone who would be interested? I don’t know much about Hungarian old computers, but if someone does, and is willing to come, please contact VCFe team.

Again, sorry if this is in a wrong section and if this isn’t appropriate on this site.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Ugrás a lap tetejére Ugrás a lap aljára